Datacharmer on holiday for two weeks



I'll be on holiday for the next two weeks, which will hopefully involve not having access to an internet connection for most of the time. So, until I return, two economist friends have kindly agreed to help keep this an uninterrupted service and guest-blog at Bluematter. (I sure don't want to be attracting Gabriel's rage)

Indifference Merv ('rhymes with curve') is new to this blogging thing, but he is a brilliant economist with a rare ability to communicate his thoughts in a succinct and effective manner. My probit model predicts he will make for a great blogger, and I can't wait to see him in action.

Hibernien has started his own blog here. His blog description reads: 'comment and analysis on Irish politics and economics with the odd trip left-field. Expect ideas that are empirical, liberal and green'. He takes a much more hands-on approach to commenting to politics that I do, and my hunch is that many of my current readers will disagree with his views; I often do. That being said, our conversations always provide me with ample food for thought; his posts should make for very interesting reading.

Last but not least: Stardom, a good friend that put together Bluematter.'s layout, has been providing most of the Friday Special links since this blog started. As a handful of astute readers have already noticed, he has also posted the specials himself for the past couple of weeks, and he will continue to do so in the future. So not really a guest-blogger, but this is my chance to finally say a public 'thank you' and officially welcome him to the team.

Off to catch my flight, see you in two weeks!



by datacharmer | Wednesday, August 22, 2007
  , | | Datacharmer on holiday for two weeks @bluematterblogtwitter

1 comments:

  1. Gabriel M Says:

    Blog HARDER!